Christian Life Tabernacle has a sizable group of Young Adults. Our Young Adults are challenged to lead in Kingdom endeavors, acquire the necessary skills for marriage and family, and to use their careers to further the Kingdom of God.
Young Adult sessions and activities include:
- Focused teaching on leadership development
- Focused teaching on essential life skills
- Informal prayer and fellowship gatherings
- Peer support and encouragement
- Foreign missions’ trips and involvement
The Young Adult sessions and activities are posted on the church calendar. For more information regarding how you can participate with our Young Adults, contact Caleb Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.